INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CUSTOMERS
Dear Customer, Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (GDPR) we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of personal data uploaded and shared is Foton Novelty Group, S.A.
National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000837740,
tax number (NIP) 8522663235,
National Official Business Register (REGON) 385926383,
address : ul. Adama Mickiewicza 69, 71-307 Szczecin,
phone: +48 91 404 04 04,
e-mail address:[email protected]
Personal data will be processed by PDC for the following purposes:
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, i.e .:
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract you are the Party
• Implementation of all pre-contractual activities
• Implementation of the subject of the contract and all activities related to administration, operations, management and accounting related to the contract
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, i.e .:
• Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that is incumbent on us, such e.g. archiving obligation
• Performing of obligations resulting from legal provisions
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e .:
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests – including the event of establishing, investigating or defending claims, ensuring the safety of PDC customers and other people
• The legitimate interests of PDC is the need to implement its basic services related to proper performance of the contract and direct marketing
• Pursuing any claims by PDC or defense against the Customer’s claims in relation to PDC.
Providing your personal data is optional, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract or issuing an invoice. In the event that the processing of data is regulated by law, providing this data is obligatory.
Your personal data may be transferred to recipients within the capital group for internal purposes group administration (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to which we are obliged to provide data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. the Tax Office, as well as entities providing to us IT, financial, legal, transport, courier and mail delivery services.
Your personal data will be processed by us for no longer than it will be necessary for the proper implementation of the objectives, referred to in point 2, for the entire period during which the contract will be performed, and also later, i.e. in connection with the implementation of the 5-year tax obligation or until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims resulting from the contract or the final completion of proceedings related to claims and rights resulting from the contract.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation from us of processing their data; the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority- the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, e-mail: [email protected]
Your data will not be profiled. The data controller has no intention of passing on the data personal data to a third country or an international organization.